Is it worth upgrading to the iPhone 14? Why do you get low trade-in offers for specific newer devices? What does it mean when a modem is “not synchronizing”? What are some printers I can use in an RV? How do you safely transfer data between two Mac computers? How do you install Windows without a Microsoft account? Plus, conversations with Sam Abuelsamid, Chris Marquardt, and Rod Pyle!
• The Apple Event this past week. Here’s what got announced at it.
• Should I upgrade from the iPhone 12 Pro to the 14 Pro?
• Sam Abuelsamid and the Chevy Equinox EV & Jeep’s announcement of electric vehicles.
• Why did I get such a low trade-in value for my device? What can I do about this?
• What does it mean by a modem “not synchronizing”?
• Printers for an RV.
• Apple’s Migration Assistant.
• Chris Marquardt and photo walks.
• Installing Windows 11 without a Microsoft Account.
• Can I save my DVR recordings when cutting the cord?
• What’s the future of passwords?
• Rod Pyle and SpaceX’s 41st launch & the Artemis 1 leaky seal.
Host: Leo Laporte
Guests: Sam Abuelsamid, Chris Marquardt, and Rod Pyle
The Tech Guy episode 1926
More Info: https://twit.tv/shows/the-tech-guy/episodes/1926
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Products we recommend: https://www.amazon.com/shop/twitnetcastnetwork
TWiT may earn commissions on certain products.
Join our TWiT Community on Discourse: https://www.twit.community/
TWiT.tv is a technology podcasting network located in the San Francisco Bay Area with the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week we produce over 30 hours of content on a variety of programs including Tech News Weekly, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, All About Android, and more.