RI Newport Cliff Walk most beautiful place to visit! Family tour!
Newport is a busy yachting center, popular transit port to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket, and known for it’s Gilded Age mansions.From a stroll along the Cliff Walk to Green Animals, see the Gilded Age Mansions of the wealthy and more. Find out where to get the best “Chowda” in all of New England.
1) Harbor – full of boats of every size
2) Cliff Walk – stunning ocean views
3) Mansion – Gilded Age mansions of the rich and famous
4) Fort Adams Park – historic site with amazing views & events
5) Ocean Drive – impressive estates with ocean views
6) Brenton Point State Park – historic entry to Narragansett Bay
7) International Tennis Hall of Fame – museum and tournaments
8) Beach – Easton and Gooseberry ocean beaches
9) Salve Regina University – academia nestled among the mansions
10) Touro Synagogue – Americas oldest Synagogue
More Video Watch here :
travel guide rhode island